Northern Warriors vs Delhi Bulls, 4th Match, Abu Dhabi T10 League 2022 – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
Northern Warriors will take on the Delhi Bulls in the 4th Match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League 2022 and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Venue Notes
- Average First Innings Score in T10 matches since 2018: 112
- Bat First vs Bowl First in T10 matches since 2018: Win batting first – 37, Win chasing – 53
- Wicket distribution in the last 10 T10 matches: RAP – 55, LAP – 25, SLO – 8, OS – 4, WS – 20
- The ground dimensions at this venue are comparatively bigger than the rest of the UAE venues.
- The straight boundaries are relatively short at 65m while the square boundaries and midwicket boundary dimensions range from 75m to 80m.
- For this reason, bowlers will get a lot of opportunities to remain in the game as batters look to score runs quickly and a lot of catches can be expected close to the boundaries.
- As the season progresses and the pitch gets used frequently, expect spin to play some role. That said, pacers who can use their variations will play the dominant role in this format and at this venue.
Predicted Playing XI
Northern Warriors: Kennar Lewis(wk), Adam Lyth, Adam Hose, Rovman Powell(c), Sherfane Rutherford, Liam Dawson, Wayne Parnell, Isuru Udana, Chris Green, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique
Bench: Gus Atkinson, Muhammad Usman, Hamdan Tahir, Dushmanta Chameera, Mohammad Irfan, Mark Deyal, Isuru Udana, Abhimanyu Mithun, Wanindu Hasaranga
Delhi Bulls: Rahkeem Cornwall, Tom Banton(wk), Rilee Rossouw, Will Jacks, Tim David, Dwayne Bravo(c), Imad Wasim, Dominic Drakes, Keemo Paul, Richard Gleeson, Shiraz Ahmed
Bench: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Asif Khan, Jordan Cox, Aayan Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Harbhajan Singh, Mitchell Stanley
Northern Warriors vs Delhi Bulls, AD10 4th Match Stat Box
T10 Records of players from Northern Warriors in the past seasons since 2018
- Kennar Lewis: 314 runs at 21/186 in 17 innings
- Adam Lyth: 230 runs at 23/190 in 10 innings
- Rovman Powell: 671 runs at 48/213 in 23 innings
- Sherfane Rutherford: 514 runs at 22/210 in 28 innings
- Wanindu Hasaranga: 22 wickets at 7.1/8.8 in 14 innings
- Wayne Parnell: 10 wickets at 14,8 SR in 14 innings and 72 runs at 189 SR
- Rayad Emrit: 21 wickets at 13.2/11.6 in 25 innings
- Chris Green: 11 wickets at 15.3/8.5 in 14 innings
- Muhammad Usman: 73 runs at 243 SR in 6 innings
T10 Records of players from Delhi Bulls in the past seasons since 2018
- Rilee Rossouw: 379 runs at 24/189 in 18 innings
- Will Jacks: 187 runs at 23/187 in 12 innings
- Dwayne Bravo: 28 wickets at 13.6 SR in 33 innings and 151 runs at 138 SR in 21 innings
- Richard Gleeson: 10 wickets in 12 innings
- Shiraz Ahmed: 13 wickets in 23 innings
- Dominic Drakes: 19 wickets in 11 innings
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz: 520 runs at 26/208 in 21 innings
- Najibullah Zadran: 336 runs at 20/202 in 24 innings
- Fazalhaq Farooqi: 9 wickets in 16 innings
Northern Warriors – Fantasy Notes
- While Kennar Lewis was inconsistent in the recent CPL season, he will always be considered a good hitter of the ball, and T10 is a format that will suit players like him.
- Adam Lyth will complete the LHB-RHB opening duo for the Warriors. He was in excellent form in The Hundred tournament. He is also known for his power hitting at the top of the order and can also be used as a part-time spin option.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is currently highly selected and also captained but he will not play in this match as he has been selected in the squad for the ODI series against Afghanistan.
- Pace – Junaid Siddique, Wayne Parnell, Isuru Udana, and Rayad Emrit; three left-arm pacers with a mix of experience and talent. Emrit and Parnell have previously played and performed well in the T10.
- Spin – Liam Dawson, Adam Lyth, and Chris Green; They lack a wrist spinner and have the option of playing Mark Deyal who can contribute with his part-time off-spin as well.
- Top Batter – Rovman Powell brings in a ton of experience having played a lot of T10 matches with a remarkable strike rate of 213. He is likely to bat at Number 3 or 4. The higher the order he bats, the more his fantasy potential increases
- Top Bowler – Junaid Siddique will be eager to show his skills in the shortest format after putting up a stunning display in the T20 World Cup for the UAE. His lengths and angles allowed him to pick up wickets at the death and as a local player, his spot is guaranteed in the team.
Delhi Bulls – Fantasy Notes
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Fazalhaq Farooqi are highly selected in the WK section and BOWL section respectively but they will not play in this match as they are involved in the ODI series against Sri Lanka.
- Tom Banton will replace Gurbaz in the XI and is set to don the gloves as well.
- Tim David can also be promoted over Jacks, if it is the back end of the innings. He is a batter who can strike from the get-go. Consider him as a differential option in your teams even as a c/vc.
- Dominic Drakes was ruled out of the CPL due to an injury and while his name is listed in the squad, we are not sure about his status. If he plays, he is a great pick as he has been a star with the ball in previous T10 seasons.
- If he does not play, Waqas Maqsood is likely to take his place in the XI, who will look to use his experience from the PSL in the T10.
- Shiraz Ahmed will be the local UAE player on the team and he will also be one of their key bowlers.
- The express pace of Richard Gleeson could surprise many batters and lead to wickets early on particularly if he bowls first.
- Top Batter – With the addition of Rahkeem Cornwall, Rilee Rossouw is likely to bat at 3. The Southpaw’s power-hitting ability has attracted a lot of managers to give him the armband. He has a better record batting first which will make the decision easier for you.
- Top Bowler – Dwayne Bravo with his experience in the white ball leagues has mastered the art of picking wickets and his variations will be key in this format.
WK: Kennar Lewis
BAT: Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Adam Lyth, Tim David
AR: Imad Wasim, Dominic Drakes
BOWL: Dwayne Bravo, Richard Gleeson, Junaid Siddique, Wayne Parnell
C/VC: Rilee Rossouw, Adam Lyth
Differentials: Dominic Drakes, Adam Hose, Tom Banton, Rayad Emrit
C/VC Differentials: Dominic Drakes, Rovman Powell, Dwayne Bravo, Kennar Lewis
- WK – Tom Banton’s recent form does not read well with scores of 0, 6, 3, 44, 15, 6 which is why we have opted for Kennar Lewis as a differential. Both are similarly volatile, so switch between them in different combinations.
- BAT – We have picked the top 5 batters in this section. Lyth and Cornwall are potential bowling options as well. Rutherford and Adam Hose are stand-out differentials depending on where the two bat.
- AR – Dawson provides batting value as well. Depending on the availability of Drakes, you can consider him in your teams although keep in mind that he is returning from an injury.
- BOWL – Bravo should feature in a majority of the teams. Wayne Parnell is highly selected and provides value with the bat as well. Consider Emrit as a differential especially due to his experience in this league.
Note: There will not be any Fantasy XI updates due to the quick turnaround time between the toss and the deadline. Use our tips to make your final teams.