Australia vs New Zealand, 13th Match, T20 WC 2022 – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
Australia will take on New Zealand in the 13th Match of the 2022 T20 World Cup and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
Final Fantasy Team
WKs: Devon Conway
Batters: David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Phillips
All-Rounders: Marcus Stoinis, James Neesham
Bowlers: Trent Boult, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins
C/VC Picks: Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Marsh
Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney – Venue Notes
- Australia have played 11 T20Is at the SCG. They have lost just three of those games, all against India.
- New Zealand have played two games here, both resulting in a loss.
- Highest score in T20Is at the SCG: 221/5 by Australia vs England
- Lowest score in T20Is at the SCG: 117/9 by New Zealand vs Australia
- Matthew Wade has the most runs for Australia in T20Is at this venue.
Predicted Playing XI
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
New Zealand: Finn Allen, Devon Conway(wk), Kane Williamson(c), Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson/Adam Milne
Australia vs New Zealand, T20 WC 2022 13th Match Stat Box
Australia (all T20s):
- David Warner at home: 1802 runs, 41 average, 153 SR, 14x50s and 2x100s
- Aaron Finch at home: 4333 runs, 34 average, 134 SR, 33x50s and 2x100s
- Mitchell Marsh at home: 2025 runs, 36 average, 134 SR, 12x50s and 1×100
- Glenn Maxwell at home: 3348 runs, 32 average, 149 SR, 20x50s and 3x100s
- Tim David at home: 688 runs, 25 average, 155 SR, 1×50
- Mitchell Starc at home: 45 wickets, 19 average, 7.6 ER
- Adam Zampa at home: 123 wickets, 22 average, 7.1 ER
- Josh Hazlewood at home: 44 wickets, 22 average, 7.8 ER
New Zealand (all T20s):
- Kane Williamson in Australia: 8(21) [only 1 match played]
- Kane Williamson vs Australia: 209 runs, 20.9 average, 125 SR, 2x50s
- Trent Boult in Australia: 2/14 [only 1 match played]
- Trent Boult vs Australia: 12 wickets, 20.4 average, 7.5 ER
- Devon Conway while opening: 2877 runs, 47 average, 131 SR, 24x50s and 2x100s
- Finn Allen in powerplay: 846 runs, 24.2 average, 161 SR
- Tim Southee vs Australia: 9 wickets, 42 average, 9.6 ER
Australia – Fantasy Notes
- Glenn Maxwell is in very poor form in the recent few matches, especially with the bat. He still provides value both with the bat and as the 5th bowler for Australia. In these circumstances, He can be a good bold option for captaincy or vice captaincy.
- Make Mitchell Starc or Josh Hazlewood your vice captain if Australia bowls first. One of them or probably both can pick 2+ wickets against this New Zealand batting line-up.
- Tim David can be avoided for this game as he bats quite low in this Australian batting setup – and will have to go hard against Trent Boult from the time he arrives at the crease, which can prove to be difficult.
New Zealand – Fantasy Notes
- Kane Williamson has been really scratchy recently, with his elbow issues resurfacing. He has poor numbers against Australia, and you can expect another bad outing for the Kiwi skipper here.
- Glenn Phillips is an excellent choice at this venue, where he can display his natural aggressive mode of batting. Just selected by 33% – he can change the game for you.
- If New Zealand bowls first, Trent Boult can be considered for captaincy or vice captaincy. He bowls at the top where there will be help for him, and at the death – massive ups for Fantasy points!
Stat Credits: EspnCricinfo