Scotland vs Zimbabwe, 12th Match, T20 WC 2022 – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
Scotland will take on Zimbabwe in the 12th Match of the 2022 T20 World Cup and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
WK: Matthew Cross
BAT: George Munsey, Michael Jones, Richie Berrington, Ryan Burl
AR: Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Michael Leask
BOWL: Mark Watt, Brad Wheal, Blessing Muzarabani
C/VC: Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams
Differentials: Calum MacLeod (8%), Wessly Madhevere (41%), Luke Jongwe – bowl 1st (11%)
C/VC Differentials: Richie Berrington (1%), Blessing Muzarabani (1.4%), Mark Watt – bowl 2nd (1.4%)
Bellerive Oval, Hobart – Venue Notes
- Average First Innings Score in all T20s since 2018: 166
- Bat First vs Bowl First in all T20s since 2018: Win batting first – 19; Win chasing – 13
- SCO-WI Players in the top 10 leading run-scorers list since 2018: N/A
- SCO-WI Players in the top 10 leading wicket-takers list since 2018: N/A
- Wickets distribution by bowling type since 2018: RAP – 147, LAP – 61, SLO – 23, OS – 30, WS – 46
- The average score at this venue over the last few years shows that it is a batting surface and a high score is expected in this match as well.
- One end of the ground is short and that will be an area where the batters will look to target.
Predicted Playing XI
Scotland: George Munsey, Michael Jones, Matthew Cross(wk), Richie Berrington(c), Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, Brad Wheal
Zimbabwe: Wessly Madhevere, Regis Chakabva(c+wk), Tony Munyonga, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani
Scotland vs Zimbabwe, T20 WC 2022 12th Match Stat Box
- Michael Jones T20 career: 425 runs at 28/141 in 16 innings
- George Munsey’s recent scores in all formats: 1, 66 13, 19, 28, 17, 4, 71, 29, 1, 51
- Richie Berrington in T20 World Cups: 0 wickets and 221 runs at 28/118 in 10 innings
- Calum Macleod recent form in all formats: 13, 133, 77, 117, 76, 7, 33, 64, 59, 13
- Josh Davey’s bowling record since 2018: 61 wickets at 12/8.0 in 39 innings
- Michael Leask’s T20 record since 2018: 14 wickets and 372 runs at 16/136 in 26 innings
- Chris Greaves’s T20 record since 2018: 7 wickets and 196 runs at 22/111 in 11 innings
- Brad Wheal’s bowling record since 2018: 58 wickets at 16/8.5 in 41 innings
- Mark Watt’s bowling record since 2018: 59 wickets in 56 innings
- Richie Berrington vs Zimbabwe: 168 runs at 84/117 in 3 innings
Zimbabwe: (All T20s since 2018)
- Milton Shumba vs Scotland: 112 runs at 112/175 in 3 innings
- Sean Williams vs Scotland: 89 runs at 44/105 in 3 innings
- Sikandar Raza vs SLAO in Overs 7-20: 9 outs at 12/76 in 26 innings
- Regis Chakabva recent form: 13, 0, 20, 16, 37, 10, 31, 16, 2, 35
Scotland – Fantasy Notes
- George Munsey has struggled against left-arm pace in the powerplay and Richard Ngarava can take advantage of this matchup.
- If Scotland decides to play Hamza Tahir in this match, he will be a good differential pick as well particularly if he bowls in the second innings.
- Pick Calum MacLeod as a differntial in your team! He has been in good form for Scotland recently and while he did not get a chance to bat in the last match, it will not be the case every day. He could be a good alternative for Munsey in Grand leagues, with a selection % of under 10.
Zimbabwe – Fantasy Notes
- In-form Sikandar Raza has struggled against left-arm orthodox spin and he will face an in-form Mark Watt in this match. Despite that, his value as an allrounder and a captaincy % of over 78 makes him a default c/vc choice for this match.
- Ryan Burl is a differential pick in the BAT section as he will face a Scotland team with just one left-hander in their top six. While he has generally bowled more in ODIs than in T20s, it was a good sign that he was handed the ball in the previous match.
- Sean Williams will be important in countering Scotland’s key spinner in the middle overs. He is also likely to bowl his full quota in this match, against a team with a lot of right-handers.
Note: Return after 15 minutes of the toss for a fully updated XI
Stats Credit: Cricinfo and Cricmetric