Sri Lanka vs United Arab Emirates, 6th Match of T20 WC 2022 – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
Sri Lanka will take on United Arab Emirates in the 6th Match of the 2022 T20 World Cup and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
Final Fantasy Team
Wicket-keepers: Kusal Mendis
Batters: Pathum Nissanka, Chirag Suri, Bhanuka Rajapaksa
All-rounders: Wanindu Hasaranga, Dhanajay de Silva, Basil Hameed, Kashif Daud
Bowlers: Junaid Siddique, Dusmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana
C/VC options: Wanindu Hasaranga, Basil Hameed
GMHBA Stadium, Geelong – Venue Notes
- Average First Innings Score in all T20s since 2018: 149
- Bat First vs Bowl First in all T20s since 2018: Win batting first – 4; Win chasing – 5
- UAE-SL Players in the top 10 leading run-scorers list since 2018: None
- UAE-SL Players in the top 10 leading wicket-takers list since 2018: None
- Wickets distribution by bowling type since 2018: RAP – 60, LAP – 16, SLO – 5, OS – 11, WS– 15
Predicted Playing XI
Sri Lanka: Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis(wk), Dhananjaya de Silva, Danushka Gunathilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka(c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dushmanta Chameera, Pramod Madushanka
United Arab Emirates: Muhammad Waseem, Chirag Suri, Kashif Daud, Vriitya Aravind, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Basil Hameed, Zawar Farid, Afzal Khan, Karthik Meiyappan, Junaid Siddique, Zahoor Khan
Sri Lanka vs United Arab Emirates, T20 WC 2022 6th Match Stat Box
Sri Lanka (All T20s):
- Pathum Nissanka in Australia: 134 runs, 33 average, 109 SR
- Kusal Mendis in Australia: 24 runs, 5 average, 58 SR
- Dushmanta Chameera in powerplay: 26 wickets, 24 average, 8 ER
- Dasun Shanaka while batting first since 2018: 1539 runs, 34 avg, 145 SR, 10x50s
- Kusal Mendis while chasing since 2018: 663 runs, 26.5 average, 131 SR, 6x50s
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa since 2018: 1956 runs, 24.4 average, 144 SR, 8x50s and 1×100
UAE (All T20s):
- Muhammad Waseem while opening since 2018: 650 runs, 40 average, 153 SR, 4x50s and 2x100s
- Chirag Suri with the bat since 2018: 791 runs, 30 avg, 118 SR, 7x50s
- Vritya Aravind with the bat since 2018: 488 runs, 30 avg, 133 SR, 3x50s
- Karthik Meiyappan in the middle overs since 2018: 16 wickets, 15 average, 7.2 ER
- Zahoor Khan with the ball since 2018: 38 wickets, 20.5 average, 7 ER
- Junaid Siddique with the ball since 2018: 32 wickets, 21 average, 7.3 ER
Sri Lanka – Fantasy Notes
- Wanindu Hasaranga is again the most common captaincy pick even though he picked just one wicket in the last game. We expect him to take at least a couple of wickets against UAE this time.
- Pick Chamika Karunaratne if Sri Lanka bowls first as that will increase his fantasy value by quite some standards. He can also slog it at the end.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is selected by just 22% users as he didn’t bowl in the first game. We will be looking to fit him in our team as he can anchor a long innings batting at No.3.
United Arab Emirates – Fantasy Notes
- Kashif Daud came out to bat at No.3 in the last game, and that makes him a great fantasy pick if UAE bowls first as that gives him opportunity to bowl a couple of overs as well.
- Fantasy managers have gone heavy on making Sri Lankan players their captain and vice captain. It could be a good risk to make Basil Hameed your vice captain. Wait till you get to know his batting position, as it’s flexible in most cases.
- Muhammad Waseem has been in good touch in the last few games, batting for majority of the overs and providing decent fantasy value. But this time he’ll be up against Theekshana and Chameera in the powerplay – dropping him is a logical risk you can take.
Stat credit: ESPNcricinfo