Pakistan vs England, 6th T20I – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
Pakistan will take on England in the 6th T20I of a 7-match series and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream 11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
WK: Phil Salt
BAT: Babar Azam, Ben Duckett, Alex Hales
AR: Mohammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Moeen Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed
BOWL: David Willey, Reece Topley, Adil Rashid
C/VC: Babar Azam, Shadab Khan
Differentials: Shan Masood (28%), Iftikhar Ahmed – bat 1st (20%), Adil Rashid (33%)
C/VC Differentials: Ben Duckett (2.8%), Alex Hales (3%), Shadab Khan (4%)
Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore – Venue Notes
- Average First Innings Score in all T20s since 2018: 156
- Bat First vs Bowl First since 2018: Win batting first – 22; Win chasing – 17
- PAK-ENG Players in the top 10 leading run-scorers list since 2018: Mohammad Rizwan(1), Babar Azam(4), Iftikhar Ahmed(6), Shan Masood(8), Khushdil Shah(10)
- PAK-ENG Players in the top 10 leading wicket-takers list since 2018: Haris Rauf(3), Shadab Khan(7), Shahnawaz Dahani(9)
The Lahore pitch is relatively slow and it is tougher to score runs compared to the pitch in Karachi. Teams that win the toss will look to bat first, put up a high score and defend the total in the second innings.
Predicted Playing XI
Pakistan: Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan/Mohammad Haris(wk), Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim, Haris Rauf/Mohammad Hasnain, Aamer Jamal
England: Alex Hales, Phil Salt(wk), Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali(c), Sam Curran, Liam Dawson/David Willey, Chris Woakes/Olly Stone, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Pakistan vs England, 6th T20I Stat Box
Pakistan: (all T20s since 2018)
- Mohammad Rizwan at Lahore: 636 runs at 71/127 in 14 innings
- Babar Azam at Lahore: 483 runs at 30/124 in 17 innings
- Iftikhar Ahmed at Lahore: 440 runs at 37/145 in 19 innings
- Shan Masood at Lahore: 415 runs at 26/122 in 16 innings
- Khushdil Shah at Lahore: 315 runs at 28/139 in 15 innings
- Haris Rauf at Lahore: 19 wickets in 18 innings
- Shadab Khan at Lahore: 14 wickets in 13 innings
- Shahnawaz Dahani at Lahore: 12 wickets in 8 innings
- Usman Qadir at Lahore: 11 wickets in 8 innings
England: (all T20s since 2018)
- Alex Hales at Lahore: 268 runs at 54/144 in 6 innings
- Phil Salt vs SLAO in Overs 7-20: 6 outs at 20/112 in 24 innings
- Phil Salt vs Wrist-Spin in Overs 7-20: 17 outs at 18/145 in 39 innings
- Harry Brook vs Wrist-Spin in Overs 7-20: 18 outs at 12/127 in 48 innings
- Olly Stone’s bowling record: 35 wickets in 24 innings at a wicket every 15 balls
- Ben Duckett vs Wrist Spin in Overs 7-20: 18 outs at 39/161 in 51 innings
- Ben Duckett vs SLAO in Overs 7-20: 11 outs at 29/178 in 30 innings
- Ben Duckett vs Off-Spin in Overs 7-20: 9 outs at 26/128 in 30 innings
- Will Jacks vs Wrist Spin in Overs 7-20: 9 outs at 19/123 in 25 innings
- Will Jacks vs SLAO in Overs 7-20: 8 outs at 23/138 in 24 innings
Pakistan – Fantasy Notes
- According to Cricinfo, Mohammad Rizwan might be rested after he did not take the field in the last match. Haris Rauf could also be rested while Naseem Shah has already been ruled out of the series due to COVID.
- Pick Shadab Khan in your team and in particular if he bowls in the second innings. The English RHBs struggle against this bowling type while the LHBs will look to attack him, which creates more opportunities for wickets.
- Ifthikar Ahmed bowled in the last match at Lahore and he still remains the only off-spin option against an England team with multiple LHBs in the middle order. Pick him in your teams particularly if Pakistan bats first.
England – Fantasy Notes
- It is not clear if Jos Buttler will play in this match. It was reported on Cricinfo prior to the last match that he could play the last 2 matches of the series. If he plays, he will replace Phil Salt in the lineup.
- Pick Adil Rashid in your teams and in particular if he bowls in the second innings. The middle order of Pakistan struggles against the wrist spin bowling type. Pick him as a differential in this match as the pitch at Lahore will aid spinners like him.
- Pakistan has struggled against express pace in this series. Mark Wood or Richard Gleeson are must-picks if they play in this match.
Stats Credit: Cricinfo and Cricmetric