England Women vs India Women, 2nd ODI – Fantasy Preview with Predicted Playing XIs, Venue Details, Relevant Stats & Full Fantasy XI
England Women will take on India Women in the 2nd ODI of the 3-match series and 12th Khiladi provides you with the Dream 11 prediction and fantasy tips for this contest.
St Lawrence Ground – Venue Notes
- Average First Innings Score in WODIs: 281
- Bat First vs Bowl First: Win batting first – 2; Win chasing – 1
- ENG-IND Players in the top 10 leading run-scorers list since 2018: N/A
- ENG-IND Players in the top 10 leading wicket-takers list since 2018: N/A
This venue has generally been one where a lot of runs have been scored. In the recent Royal London Cup, all the matches were won by the team chasing, but they were also close games with the teams losing an average of 7 wickets per inning.
Predicted Playing XI
England Women: Tammy Beaumont, Emma Lamb, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones(c+wk), Alice Davidson-Richards, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlie Dean, Kate Cross, Issy Wong
India Women: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia(wk), Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh/Renuka Singh
England vs India Women, 2nd ODI Stat Box
England Women: (all WODIs since 2018)
- Tammy Beaumont vs India: 244 runs at 27 avg in 11 innings (better in 2nd innings)
- Emma Lamb in ODIs: 3 wickets and 246 runs at 49 avg in 5 innings
- Sophia Dunkley in England: 365 runs at 41/87 in 11 innings
- Sophia Dunkley’s last 7 WODIs: 29, 51, 107, 22, 22, 60, 67
- Amy Jones vs India: 169 runs at 17/66 in 10 innings
- Amy Jones in England: 608 runs at 29 avg in 22 innings
- Charlie Dean in ODIs: 30 wickets in 17 inning
- Sophie Ecclestone vs India: 19w in 10 innings (13w in the 1st innings)
- Danielle Wyatt in England: 343 runs at 26 avg in 18 innings
- Danielle Wyatt vs India: 192 runs at 27avg in 7 innings
- Alice Capsey in domestic 50 overs: 7 wickets and 213 runs at 24 avg in 10 innings
- Alice Davidson-Richards in domestic 50 overs: 12 wickets and 303 runs at 25 avg in 12 innings
India Women: (all WODIs since 2018)
- Smriti Mandhana vs England: 541 runs at 54/78 with 91 HS in 11 innings
- Smriti Mandhana batting 1st vs batting 2nd: Bat 1st – 38 avg in 25 inn; Bat 2nd – 84 avg in 18 inn
- Shafali Verma’s batting record: 523 runs at 29/84 in 19 innings
- Yastika Bhatia in ODIs: 452 runs at 28 avg in 16 innings
- Deepti Sharma vs England: 12 wickets and 197 runs at 33 avg in 11 innings
- Pooja Vastrakar’s ODI stats: 20 wickets and 423 runs at 23 avg in 24 innings
- Sneh Rana in ODIs: 17 wickets and 182 runs in 15 innings
- Jhulan Goswami vs England: 16 wickets in 11 innings
- Meghna Singh in ODIs: 14 wickets in 14 innings – (3w in 1 inn vs England)
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad in ODIs: 43 wickets in 32 innings
- Renuka Singh in ODIs: 10 wickets in 5 matches
- Sabbhineni Meghana in ODIs: 114 runs in 3 matches at 38/109
England Women – Fantasy Notes
- Tammy Beaumont has been ignored in a lot of teams after her failure in the first match. A player of her quality especially in this format of the game is too good to leave out. Pick her in your teams as a differential.
- Sophia Dunkley has been in great form in this format. She is a must-pick in your teams when she bats first.
- Alice Capsey offers points with both the bat and the ball. She looked in good touch with the bat but her not bowling was a concern. She shares the 6th bowling option spot with Emma Lamb.
- Charlie Dean could be a game changer and a massive differential, especially if England bowls second when she will have plenty of runs to defend against a side that is vulnerable to collapse after the wicket of Mandhana. The same is the case with the other spinners – Ecclestone, Lamb and Capsey.
India Women – Fantasy Notes
- Smriti Mandhana has a much better record chasing – so keep her in your team and captain her when she bats in the 2nd innings just like we recommended in the first match.
- England will potentially field three Off-spinners in Charlie Dean, Emma Lamb and Alice Capsey, which could put Mandhana under pressure in the 1st innings by turning the ball away from her.
- Pooja Vastrakar makes for a great differential in this match especially if India bat first which gives her more opportunity to contribute with the bat as well.
- Yastika Bhatia finds herself in our XI in the absence of Jemimah Rodrigues. Her alternative, Amy Jones bats lower down the order at No.6 while Bhatia will bat at No.3.
- Renuka Singh (if she plays) is dominant in the 1st innings and she becomes one of the top fantasy picks of the match if India bowl first.
- Pick Rajeshwari Gayakwad if you need a differential pick from India. She has a good record in this format in both innings.
WK: Yastika Bhatia
BAT: Smriti Mandhana, Tammy Beaumont, Emma Lamb
AR: Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Alice Capsey, Pooja Vastrakar
BOWL: Sophie Ecclestone, Jhulan Goswami, Kate Cross
C/VC: Deepti Sharma, Tammy Beaumont
Differentials: Emma Lamb (21%), Pooja Vastrakar (4%), Freya Kemp (1.4%)
C/VC Differentials: Alice Capsey (3.1%), Tammy Beaumont (2%), Yastika Bhatia (1%)
Note: Return after 15 minutes of the toss for a fully updated XI.
Stats Credit: Cricinfo and Cricmetric