Match Stat Box
- Deandra Dottin in T20Is vs India: M – 13, R – 269, Avg – 24.45, W – 9
- Hayley Matthews in T20Is vs India: M – 9, R – 152, Avg – 16.88, W – 9
- Aaliyah Alleyne in T20Is in England: M – 5, R – 31, W – 3
- Shamilia Connell in T20Is in England: M – 8, W – 9, Avg – 23.00
- Smriti Mandhana in T20Is vs West Indies: M – 9, R – 154, Avg – 22.00
- Shafali Verma in T20Is in 2022: M – 6, R – 130, Avg – 21.66, W – 2
- Harmanpreet Kaur in T20Is vs West Indies: M – 17, R – 382, Avg – 38.20, W – 7
- Jemimah Rodrigues in T20Is in 2022: M – 5, R – 85, Avg – 28.33
- Deepti Sharma in T20Is in 2022: M – 6, R – 26, Avg – 26.00, W – 7
- Renuka Singh in T20Is in 2022: M – 5, W – 7, Avg – 16.57
Top Differentials: Aaliyah Alleyne(19%), Sabbhineni Meghana(15%)
Top Budget Pick: Sabbhineni Meghana, Radha Yadav
Hitman’s Hit Pick of the Match: Smriti Mandhana
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- What to expect: This match will be held at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham. So far in the tournament’s eight matches, the average score for batting first is 134.7, while the same for batting second is 118.6.
- India’s Openers as C/VC: India’s openers appear to be in good form so far in the tournament. Shafali Verma bowled two overs in the previous game, which increases her fantasy value even more, especially given that India are likely to take this game lightly if Matthews and Dottin fall early. If Barbados bats first, Indian openers can be used as C/VC because Barbados’ batting lineup is heavily reliant on their openers and scoring more than 120-130 against India’s bowling will be difficult. We will select all of India’s bowlers in this case.
- Sabbhineni Meghana in place of Harmanpreet Kaur: Harmanpreet Kaur is chosen by 84 percent of fantasy managers, while Sabbhineni Meghana is chosen by only 15 percent. She can be added to our team if India bat first because the top 3 batters will score the majority of the runs, and this can be a game-changing pick. Sabbhineni Meghana provided 16 fantasy points in India’s last match against Pakistan, while Harmanpreet Kaur provided only 4 points. However, Kaur will always be important in first batting and will be on our team.
- Pooja Vastraker has recovered from covid and is available for selection today. We’ll have her in our team if she plays.
Investment Strategy: Invest approximately 15% of your portfolio and diversify it into 60% Small Leagues, 20% Mini GL and 20% GL.
Grand League Team
WK: Kycia Knight
BAT: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Deandra Dottin(vc)
AR: Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Deepti Sharma, Hayley Matthews
BOWL: Renuka Singh, Meghna Singh, Radha Yadav, Shamilia Connell
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 45, INR 25, INR 125, etc
Mini GL Team (10-399 Members)
WK: Kycia Knight
BAT: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma(vc), Deandra Dottin
AR: Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma(c), Pooja Vastraker, Hayley Matthews
BOWL: Meghna Singh, Radha Yadav, Aaliyah Alleyne
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 299, 25-30 member leagues at INR 1390, INR 39 (399 members), INR 244 (52 members), etc.
Recommended Number of Entries: Only One Team
Small League Team (2-5 Members)
WK: Kycia Knight
BAT: Smriti Mandhana(c), Shafali Verma, Deandra Dottin
AR: Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastraker, Hayley Matthews(vc)
BOWL: Renuka Singh, Radha Yadav, Aaliyah Alleyne
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: 2-5 Members, 1000 INR Max
Note: Teams are subject to change. Return after 15 minutes of the toss to confirm.
Predicted Playing XI
India: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Sabbhineni Meghana, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Radha Yadav, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh
Barbados: Deandra Dottin, Hayley Matthews(c), Kycia Knight(wk), Kyshona Knight, Aaliyah Alleyne, Trishan Holder, Alisa Scantlebury, Shakera Selman, Shamilia Connell, Keila Elliott, Shanika Bruce