Match Stat Box
- Rohit Sharma in T20Is vs West Indies: M – 20, R – 649, Avg/SR – 38.18/139.87
- Hardik Pandya in T20Is in 2022: M – 11, R – 249, Avg/SR – 36/139, W – 7
- Suryakumar Yadav in T20Is: M – 21, R – 572, Avg/SR – 35.75/176
- Deepak Hooda in T20Is: M – 6, R – 205, Avg/SR – 68.33/172.27
- Ravichandran Ashwin in T20Is vs West Indies: M – 8, W – 7, Avg – 30.57
- Nicholas Pooran in T20Is vs India: M- 12, R – 367, Avg/SR – 36.70/132.49
- Shimron Hetmyer in IPL 2022: M – 15, R – 314, Avg/SR – 44.86/153.92
- Jason Holder in T20Is vs India: M – 7, R – 34, W – 5
- Obed McCoy in T20Is since 2021: M – 16, W – 28, Avg – 14.46
Top Differentials: Shreyas Iyer(27%), Avesh Khan(17%), Rovman Powell(19%)
Top Budget Pick: Arshdeep Singh, Shreyas Iyer
Hitman’s Hit Pick Of The Match: Arshdeep Singh
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- What to expect: Basseterre, St Kitts, has traditionally been a low-scoring venue in international cricket, with an average first-innings score of 121, but this is not the case in the CPL, which saw an average of 15 sixes hit per game in the previous edition. It has small boundaries in any case. So don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Because of the small boundaries, we expect spinners to be ineffective, so we will focus more on pacers when assembling our team.
- Arsheep Singh has three wickets in two matches this series, with an average of 16.66 and an economy of 6.25. He is chosen by only 35% of fantasy managers, making him the match’s top pick. He can also be used as a C/VC if India bat first.
- Given how hard the West Indies have fought back, Bhuvneshwar Kumar may finally bowl his full quota of overs in this series, making him an appealing option.
Investment Strategies: Invest approximately 15-20% of your portfolio and diversify it into 70% Small Leagues, 20% Mini GL and 10 % GL
Grand League Team
WK: Rishabh Pant, Nicholas Pooran(vc)
BAT: Rohit Sharma(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Shimron Hetmyer, Rovman Powell
AR: Hardik Pandya
BOWL: Arshdeep Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Alzarri Joseph
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 45, INR 25, INR 125, etc
Mini GL Team (10-399 Members)
WK: Nicholas Pooran
BAT: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer(c), Kyle Mayers
AR: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda, Jason Holder
BOWL: Arshdeep Singh(vc), Avesh Khan, Obed McCoy
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 299, 25-30 member leagues at INR 1390, INR 39 (339 members), INR 244 (52 members), etc.
Recommended Number of Entries: Only One Team
Small League Team (2-5 Members)
WK: Nicholas Pooran
BAT: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav(c), Shreyas Iyer, Brandon King
AR: Hardik Pandya, Jason Holder
BOWL: Arshdeep Singh(vc), Avesh Khan, Ravichandran Ashwin, Obed McCoy
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: 2-5 members, 1000 INR Max
Note: Teams are subject to change. Return after 15 minutes of the toss to confirm.
Predicted Playing XI
India: Rohit Sharma(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh
West Indies: Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran(c&wk), Shimron Hetmyer, Devon Thomas, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Odeon Smith, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy