Match Stat Box
- Quinton de Kock in T20Is vs England: M – 11, R – 340, Avg/SR – 30.91/159.62
- Rassie van der Dussen in T20Is since 2021: M – 21, R – 488, Avg/SR – 37.54/124.17
- Aiden Markram in T20Is since 2021: M – 18, R – 570, Avg/SR – 43.83/148.83
- David Miller in T20Is since 2021: M – 24, R – 481, Avg/SR – 43.73/149.38
- Tristan Stubbs in T20: M – 22, R – 580, Avg/SR – 36.25/163.84
- Rilee Rossouw in Vitality Blast 2022: M – 16, R – 623, Avg/SR – 47.92/192.28
- Kagiso Rabada in T20Is vs England: M – 8, W – 10, Avg – 27.70
- Chris Jordan in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 16, W – 16, Avg – 36.13
- Jason Roy in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 15, R – 365, Avg/SR – 26.07/137.22
- Jonny Bairstow in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 14, R – 458, Avg/SR – 45.80/156.31
- Jos Buttler in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 19, R – 467, Avg/SR – 33.36/160.48
- Dawid Malan in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 8, R – 343, Avg/SR – 49.00/158.80
- Moeen Ali in T20Is since 2021: M – 20, R – 396, Avg/SR – 24.75/157.77, W – 21, Bowling Avg – 16.57
Top Differentials: Jason Roy(22%), Heinrich Klaasen(17%), Adil Rashid(24%)
Top Budget Pick: Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo
Hitman’s Hit Pick Of The Match: Jos Buttler
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- What to expect: The Rose Bowl in Southampton is a good batting surface, with the last four men’s hundred matches averaging a first-innings score of 139. This venue has hosted ten Twenty20 Internationals, with an average first-innings score of 171 and the team batting first winning six of those matches.
- Dawid Malan has played 5 matches at this venue, scoring 226 runs at an average of 45.20. Malan was also the leading scorer in England’s previous series against India, and he has a strong record against South Africa. The 34-year-old captains only 4% of the teams, making him a good differential C/VC option.
- Chris Jordan as C/VC: Chris Jordan has the most wickets at this venue, with 8 in 7 matches at an economy of 6.98. Jordan is England’s main death bowler, and he is in good form. If England take the field first, he could be used as a C/VC.
- Dropping Reeza Hendricks: Reeza Hendricks has two 50+ scores in the first two T20Is of this series. Hendricks is chosen by 77% of fantasy players, making him a must-have in small leagues. We will, however, drop him from our grand league team because it is difficult for even the best players in the format to contribute in three games in a row, especially away from home.
Investment Strategy: Invest approximately 15% of your portfolio and diversify it in 70% Small Leagues, 20% Mini GL and 10% GL.
Grand League Team
WK: Quinton de Kock, Jos Buttler(c)
BAT: Tristan Stubbs, David Miller, Aiden Markram, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan
AR: Moeen Ali
BOWL: Lungi Ngidi, Chris Jordan(vc), David Willey
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 45, INR 25, INR 125, etc
Mini GL Team (10-399 Members)
WK: Quinton de Kock, Jos Buttler
BAT: Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram(vc), Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan(c)
AR: Andile Phehlukwayo
BOWL: Tabraiz Shamsi, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Chris Jordan
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 299, 25-30 member leagues at INR 1390, INR 39 (399 members), INR 244 (52 members), etc.
Recommended Number of Entries: Only One Team
Small League Team (2-5 Members)
WK: Quinton de Kock(vc), Jos Buttler(c)
BAT: Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan
AR: Andile Phehlukwayo, Moeen Ali
BOWL: Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Chris Jordan
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: 2-5 Members, 1000 INR Max
Note: Teams are subject to change. Return after 15 minutes of the toss to confirm.
Predicted Playing XI
South Africa: Quinton de Kock(wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller(c), Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
England: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(c&wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson