Match Stat Box
- Jason Roy in his last 5 T20Is: 20(22), 8(15), 27(26), 0(1) and 4(16).
- David Miller in T20Is since 2021: 24 matches, 481 runs, 43 avg, 149 SR.
- Rilee Rossouw in T20 Blast 2022: 16 innings, 623 runs, 48 avg, 192 SR. Scored 96* in the last game.
- Jos Buttler in his last 7 T20Is: 0 30+ scores.
- David Miller in the IPL 2022: 16 innings, 481 runs, 69 avg, 143 SR.
- Dawid Malan in T20Is vs South Africa: 8 innings, 343 runs, 49 avg, 156 SR.
- Jonny Bairstow in this series: 90(54) and 30(21).
- Sam Curran in this series: 4-0-36-0 & 4-0-38-0, 2(3) and 1*(1).
- Lungi Ngidi vs England in T20Is: 9 innings, 19 wickets
- Tabraiz Shamsi in this series: 3-0-49-0 and 4-0-27-3.
Top Differentials: Adil Rashid (24%), Aiden Markram (6%)
Top Budget Picks: Reeza Hendricks, Andile Phehlukwayo
Ace of the Match: Dawid Malan
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- As much of a superstar as Liam Livingstone is, it is best not to have him in your fantasy team because he bats at 6/7 and has not bowled in this series.
- David Miller has also delayed his entry point, allowing Tristan Stubbs to go ahead of him in the second T20I. He could be tried in the big leagues.
- Reeza Hendricks has two 50+ scores in two games this series. He’ll be a popular pick for C/VC as well, and this is when you can drop him because the law of averages can strike in the final game.
- Jos Buttler has looked like a beast in the series, but adrenaline has gotten the best of him both times, as he was dismissed after hitting 3 consecutive boundaries. Given that this is a decider, Buttler may decide to be more measured in his attacks, which could benefit those who own him.
- Moeen Ali is a popular C/VC pick in this game, but he has only bowled two overs and can bat anywhere from No.4 to No.7. If you want to experiment with different captaincy options, you won’t lose much.
Investment Strategy: For this game, invest 70% of your budget in Small Leagues, 20% in Mega Leagues, and 10% in Grand Leagues.
Grand League Team
WKs: Jos Buttler, Quinton de Kock
Batters: Rilee Rossouw, Dawid Malan, Tristan Stubbs
All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Andile Phehlukwayo, Sam Curran
Bowlers: Chris Jordan, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
C/VC picks: Rilee Rossouw, Jos Buttler
Recommended Entry Range and its Type: INR 49 (59L Members), INR 39 (20L Members)
Mega League Team (10-339 members)
WKs: Quinton de Kock
Batters: Reeza Hendricks, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Aiden Markam
All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Andile Phehlukwayo
Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi
C/VC picks: Moeen Ali, Andile Phehlukwayo
Recommended Entry Range and its Type: INR 39 (339 Members), INR 57 (115 Members), INR 59 (222 Members)
Small League Team (2-5 members)
WKs: Jos Buttler, Quinton de Kock
Batters: Rilee Rossouw, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Aiden Markram
All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Sam Curran
Bowlers: Chris Jordan, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje
C/VC picks: Dawid Malan, Quinton de Kock
Recommended Entry Range and Type: INR 15- INR 5750 (Head to Head), INR 17- INR 3850 (3 Members), INR 19 – INR 2999 (4 Members)
Predicted Playing XI
South Africa: Quinton de Kock(wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller(c), Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
England: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(c&wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, David Willey