Match Stat Box
- Alyssa Healy in T20Is vs India: M – 19, R – 364, Avg/SR – 26.00/144.44
- Beth Mooney in T20Is vs India: M – 14, R – 487, Avg/SR – 44.27/119.65
- Meg Lanning in T20Is vs India: M – 19, R – 464, Avg/SR – 30.93/101.97
- Tahlia McGrath in T20Is: M – 9, R – 247, Avg/SR – 247/156.32, W – 4
- Jess Jonassen in T20Is vs India: M – 15, W – 16, Avg – 14.25
- Alana King in T20Is: M – 6, W – 9, Avg – 8.22
- Megan Schutt in T20Is vs India: M – 9, W – 13, Avg – 18.46
- Smriti Mandhana in T20Is vs Australia: M – 14, R – 465, Avg/SR – 35.76/130.61
- Shafali Verma in T20Is vs Australia: M – 8, R – 117, Avg/SR – 14.62/142.68
- Harmanpreet Kaur in T20Is vs Australia: M – 22, R – 474, Avg – 24.94, W – 3
- Jemimah Rodrigues in T20Is vs Australia: M – 11, R – 195, Avg/SR – 19.50/98.48
- Deepti Sharma in T20Is vs Australia: M – 11, R – 151, Avg – 25.16, W – 12
- Radha Yadav in T20Is vs Australia: M – 6, W – 7, Avg- 25.42
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad in T20Is vs Australia: M – 10, W – 15, Avg – 17.66
Top Differentials: Jemimah Rodrigues(15%), Radha Yadav(13%), Megan Schutt(23%)
Top Budget Pick: Megan Schutt, Deepti Sharma
Hitman’s Hit Pick Of The Match: Tahlia McGrath
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- What to expect: Edgbaston in Birmingham is one of the best batting grounds in the country. This venue has hosted six Men’s T20Is, all of which were won by the team that batted first. The average first-innings score in the six T20Is played here is 170, with 20.59 runs scored per wicket.
- Pooja Vastrakar has tested positive for COVID and will be unavailable for the first game.
- Tahlia McGrath is in excellent form and was named PoTM in the last series between these two teams. McGrath bats at No.4 with a fantastic strike rate and will also provide a couple of overs with her medium-pace bowling, making her a reliable choice for C/VC.
- Megan Schutt, who took four wickets against India in the WCT20 final, has been chosen by only 23% of fantasy managers, making her one of the game’s biggest differentials.
Investment Strategy: Invest approximately 15% of your portfolio and diversify it in 60% Small Leagues, 20% Mini GL and 20% GL.
Grand League Team
WK: Yastika Bhatia
BAT: Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Smriti Mandhana(c)
AR: Tahlia McGrath(vc), Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma
BOWL: Jess Jonassen, Darcie Brown, Megan Schutt, Radha Yadav
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 45, INR 25, INR 125, etc
Mini GL Team (10-399 Members)
WK: Alyssa Healy
BAT: Beth Mooney(c), Meg Lanning, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues
AR: Tahlia McGrath, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma(vc)
BOWL: Jess Jonassen, Megan Schutt, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 299, 25-30 member leagues at INR 1390, INR 39 (399 members), INR 244 (52 members), etc.
Recommended Number of Entries: Only One Team
Small League Team (2-5 Members)
WK: Alyssa Healy
BAT: Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma
AR: Tahlia McGrath(c), Harmanpreet Kaur(vc), Deepti Sharma
BOWL: Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: 2-5 Members, 1000 INR Max
Note: Teams are subject to change. Return after 15 minutes of the toss to confirm.
Predicted Playing XI
India: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma,Yastika Bhatia(wk), Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Renuka Singh, Meghna Singh, Radha Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Australia: Alyssa Healy(wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning(c), Tahlia McGrath, Rachael Haynes, Ashleigh Gardner, Nicola Carey, Jess Jonassen, Darcie Brown, Alana King, Megan Schutt