Match Stat Box
- Quinton de Kock in T20Is vs England: M – 10, R – 325, Avg/SR – 32.50/160.89
- Rassie van der Dussen in T20Is since 2021: M – 21, R – 488, Avg/SR – 37.54/124.17
- Aiden Markram in T20Is since 2021: M – 18, R – 570, Avg/SR – 43.83/148.83
- David Miller in T20Is since 2021: M – 23, R – 481, Avg/SR – 43.73/149.38
- Tristan Stubbs in T20: M – 22, R – 580, Avg/SR – 36.25/163.84
- Rilee Rossouw in Vitality Blast 2022: M – 16, R – 623, Avg/SR – 47.92/192.28
- Kagiso Rabada in T20Is vs England: M – 7, W – 9, Avg – 26.89
- Chris Jordan in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 15, W – 15, Avg – 35.67
- Jason Roy in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 14, R – 345, Avg/SR – 26.54/141.39
- Jonny Bairstow in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 13, R – 428, Avg/SR – 47.56/157.35
- Jos Buttler in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 18, R – 438, Avg/SR – 33.69/158.12
- Dawid Malan in T20Is vs South Africa: M – 7, R – 338, Avg/SR – 56.33/159.43
- Moeen Ali in T20Is since 2021: M – 19, R – 368, Avg/SR – 24.53/157.26, W – 20, Bowling Avg – 16.22
Top Differentials: Rilee Rossouw(22%), Heinrich Klaasen(25%), Sam Curran(12%)
Top Budget Pick: Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo
Hitman’s Hit Pick Of The Match: Chris Jordan
Fantasy Angles and Notes
- What to expect: Sophia Gardens in Cardiff is not one of England’s top scoring venues. The average first-inning score of the eight T20Is played at this venue is 142, while the average domestic T20 score is 156. Six of the eight T20Is played here were won by the team batting second. In those eight T20Is, the average runs scored per wicket is 24.82.
- In the first T20I, South Africa gave Rilee Rossouw, Tristan Stubbs, and Andile Phehlukwayo chances in place of their regular players Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, and Dwaine Pretorius. Rossouw was sensational in the Vitality Blast and batted at number three in the first T20I. Only 22% of fantasy managers have chosen the attacking left-handed batter, making him a great pick in Mini GL and GL.
- Chris Jordan as C/VC: Given that the venue is not high scoring and Jordan is England’s main death bowler, he is a must-have pick if England fields first and can be tried as a C/VC in GL because bowlers are expected to give more points than batters in a match of total 300-320 runs.
Investment Strategy: Invest approximately 15% of your portfolio and diversify it in 70% Small Leagues, 20% Mini GL and 10% GL.
Grand League Team
WK: Heinrich Klaasen, Tristan Stubbs, Jos Buttler(c)
BAT: David Miller, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan
AR: Sam Curran
BOWL: Kagiso Rabada, Chris Jordan(vc), Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 45, INR 25, INR 125, etc
Mini GL Team (10-399 Members)
WK: Quinton de Kock, Jos Buttler(c)
BAT: Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan(vc)
AR: Sam Curran
BOWL: Kagiso Rabada, Chris Jordan, Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: INR 299, 25-30 member leagues at INR 1390, INR 39 (399 members), INR 244 (52 members), etc.
Recommended Number of Entries: Only One Team
Small League Team (2-5 Members)
WK: Quinton de Kock(vc), Jos Buttler(c)
BAT: Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan
AR: Moeen Ali
BOWL: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Chris Jordan, Richard Gleeson
League Types and Recommended Entry Range: 2-5 Members, 1000 INR Max
Note: Teams are subject to change. Return after 15 minutes of the toss to confirm.
Predicted Playing XI
South Africa: Quinton de Kock(wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller(c), Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
England: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(c & wk), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson