The FIFA 23 reveal trailer has been launched and the game’s upcoming version is filled with some exciting features. Kylian Mbappe is the cover star for the standard edition of FIFA 23 all over the world. However, in New Zealand and Australia, Chelsea and Australia forward Sam Kerr is the cover star. This will be the final game in the FIFA series since EA Sports and FIFA failed to reach an agreement over licensing fees for the use of the FIFA name. The release of FIFA 23 will truly mark an end of an era. Let’s take a look at some of the key features of FIFA 23.
- FIFA 23 makes use of HyperMotion2 technology to give players a unique experience. This technology is an advanced version of the Hypermotion technology used in FIFA 22. that promises to revolutionize FIFA 22. It uses a combination of real-time motion capture, where footballers took to the pitch wearing Xsens suits that allowed EA to record an “unprecedented volume of high-quality real-human movement data”.
- Women’s football clubs will be included for the first time in the FIFA series.
- FIFA 2 will include international cups for both men and women.
- Cross-play features will be available across multiple game modes. This will allow players to connect with each other from different gaming platforms.
- FIFA 23 will allow players to play men’s and women’s FIFA World Cup, with the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia, and New Zealand 2023.